Professional Services

Maximise your software investment

Brand element and women_2

Are you confident that you're getting the most out of your software investment?

Staff and processes can change over time, it can be easy to miss out on valuable efficiencies. 

Our Aareon Efficiency Audits provide a comprehensive analysis of your people, processes, and Aareon software, helping you unlock the full potential of your software investment.

Don't settle for less than optimal performance

Let our audits help you achieve your business goals and stay proactive.

Clunky Processes?
Streamline your processes for better efficiency
Knowledge Gaps?
Identify your blockers to success
Bad Data?
Clean up bad data and turn it into good data​

Simple Steps to your Success

Speak to an Expert

Chat with our expert consultants on your improvement goals.

Choose the focus

Establish which solution area needs auditing.

Book your audit

Book the right time for you and your staff.

Consult & Recommend

Get your audit report and work with your consultant on the recommendations.

Overflow element patterns_sand

Find out more Today

Fill in the quick form and a Consultant will be in touch




"Following staff changes at Cross Keys Homes, it came to light that our internal documentation required a refresh. Previously unknown workarounds had been adopted, leading to the loss of certain processes. The assessment with Jenny and Paul revealed that our proficiency stood at approximately 75%, reassuring us that we were on the right track. The insights gained through the Efficiency Review have been really useful to tackling the remaining 25%."
Robert StevensonCrosskeys Homes

One system. Endless opportunities

A complete Property Ecosystem for every stage of the life-cycle